Mustaches for Kids Ottawa
12 Years of Growing Mustaches and Raising Money for Make-a-Wish
December 3rd, 2017 by Brett Tackaberry
This year marked our 13th year growing and raising money for Make-a-Wish Eastern Ontario. We raised $16,000 this year, bringing our all-time total contribution to $258,000.
A mustache would be nothing without the upper lip:
- Thank you to our diligent and dashing organizers: Mike Hollingworth, Trevor Kealey, and Brett Tackaberry
- Thank you all our growers. Each and every one is gem.
- Thank you to all our donors.
- Thank you to the Rebel.com Team and Rebel.com for matching donations.
- Thank you to Steve Palmer for the sweet t-shirt design. Steve is a co-founder of our M4K group and an all-around swell guy.
- Thank you to John Kealey and Kyle Megill from Studio Nohands for producing our video.
- Thank you to Funhaven for hosting our stache bash.
— Mustaches for Kids (@m4kottawa) November 27, 2017